Wireless temperature sensors use a thermistor to accurately measure temperatures. These sensors are perfect for monitoring ambient temperatures around the sensors physical location. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for alerts via SMS text and/or email.
- Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices.
- Superior power management provides sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- Products employ new Encrypt-RF® Security (256-bit Diffie Hellman key exchange and AES-128 CBC encryption for all sensor data messages), so security is maintained at all communication points from sensor to gateway, gateway to software, then back again.
- Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range). Messages that can’t be delivered will be time-stamped and stored in memory (up to the last 512 messages) until communication with the gateway is restored, at which point the messages will all be transmitted.
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
- Sensors also available in an IP65, NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, and weatherproof enclosure. They are powered by a single, replaceable, Industrial grade 3.6 V battery (included).
Probe sensors available in 3 or 10 foot lead, please select length when ordering.
Temperature Probe Sensor - 3 or 10 foot lead
Temperature sensors with probes are typical used when the exact location of the sensor is not within the enviroment. A probe may be placed at the temperature sensing location such as within coolers, freezers, ducts, pipe wells or other locations remote from the sensor body.
If you do not need a probe, please check our standard wireless temperature sensors.
Lead lenths also available up to 100 feet at additional cost. Please contact us for optional pricing.