Yealink SIP-T23G features intuitive user interface and enhanced functionality which make it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity. Yealink HD technology enables rich, clear and life-like voice communications. As a cost effective IP solution, it helps users to streamline business processes, delivering a powerful, secure, and consistent communication experience for small and large offices. In addition to supporting up to 6 simultaneous calls, it also has Dualport Gigabit Ethernet with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support and a 132×64-pixel monochrome LCD with backlight showing a clear five-line data display.
• Exceptional voice clarity
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
• Three line keys for up to six simultaneous calls
• RJ-9 connector for optional headset
• Enhanced speaker quality
• 132×64-pixel monochrome LCD with backlight showing a clear five-line data display
• Four soft keys
• Power supply and Ethernet cable included
Ooma T23G IP Phone
Ooma phones only work with the Ooma Office VOIP services. No other phone service through other providers is required! An Ooma office service plan is required for which a monthly service fee is charged directly by Ooma at $19.95 per month. If you do not currently have an Ooma Office account, AIMNET will set-up that account and configure your phone service. Once you receive you phone(s) you simply plug them into your router or network switch and your services will be fully active.