Imminent danger of CO poisoning is a growing concern in the care for elderly, child and immuno-compromised individuals. Our wireless sensor platform and online monitoring software provide a very affordable, simple-to-setup, feature rich solution that helps meet the growing demand of legislative and public concerns regarding the monitoring of gas leaks and emissions.
The mems based wireless carbon monoxide sensor allows you to monitor the level of carbon monoxide (CO) gas in the surrounding air. CO sensors have a small footprint and low cost but boast industry leading, premium performance specifications and are the longest lifetime sensors in the industry and the only CO sensor on the market powered by a AA battery (battery lasts over a year at 1 hour heartbeat). User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set customized alerts via SMS text or email when the sensor detects CO levels outside of the user's defined safe levels.
- Measurement range of 0-1000 PPM
- ± 1 PPM Resolution
- Accurate to ± 2% of reading or 1 ppm
- Alerts contain CO level in PPM
- Customizable alerting based on specified CO levels (sensitivity of alerts is adjustable, not just what is deemed dangerous)
- CO levels are recorded (data logged) in system at every heartbeat
Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Sensor
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries