AC1200 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
- Whole Home Coverage: Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage up to 5,500 sq.ft.†— eliminate weak signal areas once and for all! And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- TP-Link Mesh: With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi: Deco S4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps† and works with all internet service providers (ISP) and modems.
- Connect More Devices: Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls: Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Easy Setup: Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Deco S4 gives you a strong WiFi signal in every corner of your home up to 5,500 sq.ft (3-pack)†. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One WiFi Name
Deco units work together to form one unified network with one single name and password. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless WiFi experience.
No More Buffering
Deco S4 provides a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices. Fast networking experience is guaranteed for all devices, and all applications including surfing, downloading, streaming and gaming.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco S4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Installing Deco S4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its on-screen directions.
Manage your WiFi at home or away in the Deco app. You can see the connected devices, prioritize your devices, set up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco S4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
- Filter Levels
- Time Limits
- Suspend Connectivity
All Decos Work Together
Deco S4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh WiFi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
TP Link Deco S4 Mesh Wifi Access Point
POWER AC adapter input 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A AC adapter output 12V ⎓ 1.5A
Processor Qualcomm CPU Interface 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit Button 1 Reset button on the underside External Power Supply 12 V/1.5 A Dimensions Φ3.6 in. x 6.4 in. (Φ90.7 mm x 162.3 mm) Antenna Type 2 internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit WIRELESS
IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Frequency 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Signal Rate 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
867 Mbps on 5 GHz
Transmit Power FCC: <30 dBm Wireless
● Router/ Access Point Mode
● Optional Ethernet Backhaul
● Guest network
● TP-Link Mesh Technology:
Auto Path Selection
SOFTWARE FEATURES Quality of Service WMM IPv6 Support WAN Type Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP Management Local Management, Remote Management DHCP Server, Client Port Forwarding Support Access Control Blacklist Firewall Security SPI Firewall Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6 Advanced Features Parental Controls
Quality of Service
Advanced Functions Monthly Reports
Auto FW Update
Expand Wi-Fi by adding more Deco units
Guest Network 2.4 GHz guest network x 1
5 GHz guest network x 1
Beamforming Support APP Easy setup via Deco App OTHERS Certification FCC, RoHS Package Contents Deco S4 (3-pack):
3 Deco S4R units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
3 power adapters
1 quick installation guide
Smartphone/Tablet Requirements iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later Environment Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
For additional version information, please go to the TP Link support page.
†Capability to connect 100 devices is based on testing using a mixed combination of devices. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput. wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
‡Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.